Tuesday, May 5, 2009

vanilla rooibos


This morning Brian woke me up at 6:00 by poking me in the bum repeatedly. I started to get a little grumpy with him until he dropped the word "Starbucks." I am now sipping my Vanilla Rooibos Tea Latte:
"Full leaf African rooibos tea(naturally caffeine free), also known as red tea, paired with Tahitian vanilla and cinnamon. Sweetened with classic syrup and topped with steamed milk and velvety foam."
It is that good. Ali and Jenna do you want to come home and sip with me?

4 comments:

Alexandra said...

omg! i want one!

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

yuuummm

J & J said...

oh please can i? you just made me homesick for QT with you. tell brian that orlando is your next stop. please?

Chad Carly and Baby Cash said...

I was in Utah! But in Kaysville for like a minute! I wish I could have seen you! I miss you!