Monday, January 19, 2009

baby d

Shane and Lauren Dyer our good friends here in Provo. They had their baby last night and whenever I think about it I start to cry... I am not equipped for motherhood.

James Kelly Dyer was born at 2:30 a.m. this morning. Here are some pictures of the baby boy and his very proud parents.


Doesn't Lauren look good after childbirth?

Brian... Don't you want one??


Brian started to get a little dizzy and overwhelmed with all of the delivery talk. He got very quiet and stood in the corner for a minute trying to catch his breath, I seriously thought he might faint. I think the whole reality of baby making got to him. Here he is rebelling against fatherhood.

4 comments:

Alison said...

BABABABABABABY!

Evan said...

Andrea, are you pregnant?

Lauren Dyer said...

Yay for iphones! Have you guys recovered from your trip to the hospital? Shane and I are a little concerned. And, I have to say, that if I had known how much I would love having a baby - i would have gotten pregnant the day I got married. So, don't worry Brian! There is nothing to be afraid of.

Steve and Jen said...

I'm excited to hear that good news from you two!