Tuesday, September 15, 2009

remember keith?

This week my parents took Ali, Eric, Brian and I to a Keith Urban concert. Mare and Craig had been looking forward to this for a long time but we will admit we didn't even know who Keith Urban was. But the concert was such a party! Keith is such a babe, and such a performer. People were competing in a Keith Urban music video competition. Naturally Alison and I had to enter. We whipped out the IPhone and tried our hardest to memorize the lyrics before we went "on stage" but I am not sure we knew one word when we actually started performing. I hope you enjoy.

9 comments:

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

1st...you can't honestly say that you didn't know who keith urban was?!?! are you kidding me? he is my hero! ok not really, but love him! and 2nd maybe someday i can dance like you and ali?!?

Unknown said...

you guys are hilarious. and i love love love keith.

Mame said...

Love country,
Love Keith,

LOVED LOVED your video

and of course,
love YOU....

it was great to see you Friday night

Alison said...

it's because i'm older

Steve and Jen said...

Wow, Look out Tyler Brian here comes some stiff competition! You guys are ready to be his back up dancers.

Take Care,

Stephen

Sharon said...

you guys are awesome!

Lauren Dyer said...

Seriously, I don't know that I've ever seen this level of silliness from you before! YES!!!!

emilyhutchison said...

Andrea. Your hair is looking really, really good these days. I love it and your great eyebrows. I guess I wish I was you.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how cute you are! Awesome dance moves.