last friday brian and i spent the day with with a hitch hiker named james. brian picked him up outside of gunnison, utah and he spent the night in our unfurnished basement. he was relatively harmless, just looking for his own jack kerouac or che guevara expereince. you know, the "out to find the good the world has to offer" attitude. something we completely agree with right? of course! so what did we do to show james a good time? show him the best provo has to offer? well let me tell you:
- my cute husband bought him a new bike wheel and gave him a futon to sleep on downstairs
- i made him a plate of left over spaghetti for lunch
- we shared with him our costco bag of mini assorted chocolates
- we took him to nicolitalias for dinner
- like any good mormon couple would we explained to james topics such as: mitt romney, lamanites, temple marriage, and sober dance parties
- and last but not least i had james sit down with me and look at over an hour of wedding pictures! recently scanned in by leo patrone!
just like we love james, we love you! and brian and i also want to share each of these things with you! we will start with our wedding pictures. tell us what you think.